Solar Sound Studio accepts Cash, All Major Credit and Debit Cards, Money Orders, Cashier Checks and Pay Pal.
- A deposit will be required to confirm all studio bookings.
- Deposits shall be equal to 50% of the cost of the total time booked.
- The deposit must be received five (5) days prior to the session.
- Solar Sound Studio management reserves the right to waive such deposit requirements at the management’s discretion.
- Payment in full for materials and fees is due and payable immediately following the completed session.
- No recorded or mixed media including Audio or Data will be released to the client until all open accounts have been settled and paid in full.
Cancellation / Start-End Time / Late Arrival
- The is a $35 cancellation fee if we are not notified at least 24 hours before the session
- The session clock begins at the scheduled session start time that both parties agree on. If you arrive early and the studio can accommodate an early start, then the session clock will begin at that early start time.
- Recording in a session will end 15 minutes before the end of the session time in order to bounce down recorded material into a 2 track file and media burning to CD-R’s, DVD-R’s, and hard drive file transfers.
- If you are late for any reason, you will be charged from the scheduled session start time. Please call if you are going to be late. A 10 min. courtesy grace period will be given if we are notified ahead of the client being late.
Recording / Media / Data Storage Polices
- One (1) complimentary blank CD-R will be supplied each session. More copies can be provided upon request for $2.50 per additional
- CD-R. DVD-R’s for data backup are available for $5.00 a disc.
- Solar Sound Studio does not store session data on the studio hard drive after the session is complete. It is recommended the client backs up all session data on a personal external hard drive or DVD-R. You may purchase data storage for your files to be kept in studio for $25 a month. This fee pays for all the client’s file storage on one of the studio drives & an identical copy on a backup for each session. Data & song upkeep is the responsibility of the client. Solar Sound Studio will only maintain data kept under the monthly storage service.
Thank You and Enjoy You Time at Solar Sound Studio!